I was selected as a Moms Meet Blogger to try and review Organic India’s Moringa Leaf Powder and Capsules. I was very excited when I received the box in the mail. Organic India sent the Moringa powder and capsules as well as 4 boxes of tea, 2 extra supplements, a tote, recipe cards and a very cool travel mug.
ORGANIC INDIA Certified Organic Moringa products are made from the powdered leaves of the Moringa oleifera tree which is native to India. It is a nutritionally complex whole food that has been used worldwide to combat malnutrition. You can add Moringa powder to smoothies, soups or even sprinkle it over a salad to help restore nutritional imbalances.
I have been taking the Moringa every morning for several weeks. I have noticed that I have more energy and am sleeping better at night. One of my favorite ways to enjoy it is in my morning smoothie.
Strawberry Smoothie Recipe:
- 12 Strawberries Sliced
- 1 Tsp Organic India Moringa Powder
- 1/2 C Orange Juice
- 1 C Vanilla Yogurt
- Sugar/ or other sweetener to taste
- 1 1/2 C Crushed Ice
Place ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and enjoy. Makes 2 servings.
The Facts About Moringa
• Moringa is considered one of the most complete, nutrient-dense plants on Earth, containing over 90 nutrients, 46 antioxidants, and abundant minerals.
• Moringa leaves have been eaten for thousands of years as a superfood nutritional supplement, and are often used to combat malnutrition in impoverished countries.
• Daily use of Moringa as a dietary supplement can help restore nutritional imbalances.
• This concentrated superfood is both alkalizing and energizing, and is abundant in vitamins, minerals and complex amino acids.
• ORGANIC INDIA Moringa is USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher and Halal certified, gluten-free, and vegan.
• One 8 oz. canister of Moringa Leaf Powder retails for $22.99, and 90 capsules of Moringa retails for $19.99.
Save 20% on Organic India products by using the code kiwi20
You can find out more about Organic India and their dietary supplements by visiting their website, Facebook, Google+, Youtube or Twitter pages.
**I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.**