I was selected as a Moms Meet Blogger to try and review Organic India’s Moringa Leaf Powder and Capsules. I was very excited when I received the box in the mail. Organic India sent the Moringa powder and capsules as well as 4 boxes of tea, 2 extra supplements, a tote, recipe cards and a very cool travel mug.
ORGANIC INDIA Certified Organic Moringa products are made from the powdered leaves of the Moringa oleifera tree which is native to India. It is a nutritionally complex whole food that has been used worldwide to combat malnutrition. You can add Moringa powder to smoothies, soups or even sprinkle it over a salad to help restore nutritional imbalances.
I have been taking the Moringa every morning for several weeks. I have noticed that I have more energy and am sleeping better at night. One of my favorite ways to enjoy it is in my morning smoothie.
Strawberry Smoothie Recipe:
- 12 Strawberries Sliced
- 1 Tsp Organic India Moringa Powder
- 1/2 C Orange Juice
- 1 C Vanilla Yogurt
- Sugar/ or other sweetener to taste
- 1 1/2 C Crushed Ice
Place ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and enjoy. Makes 2 servings.
• Moringa is considered one of the most complete, nutrient-dense plants on Earth, containing over 90 nutrients, 46 antioxidants, and abundant minerals.
• Moringa leaves have been eaten for thousands of years as a superfood nutritional supplement, and are often used to combat malnutrition in impoverished countries.
• Daily use of Moringa as a dietary supplement can help restore nutritional imbalances.
• This concentrated superfood is both alkalizing and energizing, and is abundant in vitamins, minerals and complex amino acids.
• ORGANIC INDIA Moringa is USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher and Halal certified, gluten-free, and vegan.
• One 8 oz. canister of Moringa Leaf Powder retails for $22.99, and 90 capsules of Moringa retails for $19.99.
Save 20% on Organic India products by using the code kiwi20