I was searching around for online baby registries and I came across Target. On their site they offer Wedding and Baby gift registry bags. To receive one of these bags you must:
- Sign up for the Baby Registry at Target
- Pick up your registry bag at a local Target
It’s that easy!
In my baby registry bag I received:
- A white binky with a green and orange bunny
- A blue elephant toy with a green and yellow rings
- Sample of Huggies diapers and diaper wipes
- Arm and Hammer diaper pail bags
- Lansinoh Nursing pads
- Lansinoh Breast milk bags
- Aquaphor healing ointment (4oz)
- A $20 Shutterfly gift card
- A booklet full of coupons
The booklet contained a $5 off any Fisher Price item, 15% off maternity apparel (Target), 10% off basic nursing bras or camis (Target), $8 off Enfamil Expecta prenatal dietary supplement (Target), $1 off MAM baby item (Target), Free 5$ off Target gift card with any purchase of two Mustela baby care items, $1 off Johnson’s baby toiletry item (Target), $2 off Aquaphor baby care item (Target), $1 off A+D diaper rash ointment or cream (Target), $3 off with purchase of Huggies diaper pack and diaper wipes (Target), $2 off with purchase of Pampers diapers and diaper wipes (Target), $3 off Similac ready to feed bottles (Target), and $6 off Gerbert good start powder formula.
Of course, these registry bags will vary. If you are expecting a new born, I’d definitely register for a bag at Target 🙂